When this memory fades, I'm gonna make sure it's replaced

Wednesday, December 22, 2010








This was yesterday's outfit. I love this jumper so much, it was the first vintage jumper I ever bought, in fact its probably the first vintage thing I ever bought. I got it from a really good quality vintage store at Clothes Show Live 2009, the store was full of amazing and what looked like genuine good quality authentic vintage clothes, I got two jumpers for £30 which at the time I thought it was a pretty good deal, and I still kind of do seeing as I haven't been able to find a store as good as this since. I wish I could remember the name..

I can't remember where I got the skirt from, I've had it since I was about 9, I cut it really short when I was about 14 and now its really frayed but I like it!

The tights are from Topshop, they were £8 which I think is an absolute rip off for tights seeing as a few weeks later I saw them in Primark for £2

The shoes are from Primark, I need some new ones as those have really gone out of shape..

I got the head scarf from a charity shop.


Thanks for reading!
Kayla x x x